Submit Hint Search The Forums LinksStatsPollsHeadlinesRSS
14,000 hints and counting!


Click here to return to the 'Worked for me with a variation' hint
The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. This site is not responsible for what they say.
Worked for me with a variation
Authored by: NOlongerUPSET on Nov 21, '07 12:18:55PM

So my only difference is that for the location I put ONLY the name of the printserver (which I found after entering the IP address into my browser and logging into the print server).
The printer name and location window,which allowed me to change the Printer Name accepted any name I put in there, not just L1. Although the Queue name remained L1.
Again, the key difference for me was simply putting the print server's name alone into the location spot.
Thanks for the help.



[ Reply to This | # ]