Submit Hint Search The Forums LinksStatsPollsHeadlinesRSS
14,000 hints and counting!


Click here to return to the '10.4: A simple Mail backup Automator workflow' hint
The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. This site is not responsible for what they say.
10.4: A simple Mail backup Automator workflow
Authored by: mhite on Jun 25, '07 04:15:47PM

This happened to me also. To "fix" it, I removed the plist file from the archive file list (it was at the top), ran the Automator workflow again and suprisingly enough it worked. I added back the plist file, ran it again, and the problem didn't reappear. Go figure. I haven't the slightest idea why it nows works.



[ Reply to This | # ]