Submit Hint Search The Forums LinksStatsPollsHeadlinesRSS
14,000 hints and counting!

Click here to return to the 'Use the keyboard to select web page drop-down menus' hint
The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. This site is not responsible for what they say.
Use the keyboard to select web page drop-down menus
Authored by: sjmills on Apr 27, '07 09:02:53PM

Gah. They're called popup menus. Dropdown menus are menus in the menubar. I expect with the number of Windows->Mac switchers that most of them are used to calling both of them dropdown, but what's with the seemingly recent influx of Mac media getting it wrong? Even some Macworld writer got it wrong recently.

[ Reply to This | # ]