Submit Hint Search The Forums LinksStatsPollsHeadlinesRSS
14,000 hints and counting!

Click here to return to the 'Re: Use a Keyboard shortcut' hint
The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. This site is not responsible for what they say.
Re: Use a Keyboard shortcut
Authored by: Uncle Asad on Apr 23, '07 11:46:32PM

That shortcut varies by OS locale or keyboard; I forget which. For US English types, it is indeed command-backtick (Cmd-`)

As an aside (to the grandparent post), this won't solve the original hint submitter's problem, because in his case the obscuring window and the obscured window belong to two different apps, and the Cmd-` (and non-US equivalents) only switch among windows belonging to the current app.

[ Reply to This | # ]