Submit Hint Search The Forums LinksStatsPollsHeadlinesRSS
14,000 hints and counting!

Click here to return to the 'Desktop picture randomiser?' hint
The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. This site is not responsible for what they say.
Desktop picture randomiser?
Authored by: ret on Feb 01, '02 01:33:48AM

Yeah, it's called SwitchPic, I'm sure you can find it on VersionTracker or


[ Reply to This | # ]