Submit Hint Search The Forums LinksStatsPollsHeadlinesRSS
14,000 hints and counting!

Click here to return to the 'How to overtype text in Word' hint
The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. This site is not responsible for what they say.
How to overtype text in Word
Authored by: incogenator on Nov 03, '09 05:44:03AM

"The OVR button in the status bar works with Mac 2004. However, it was was removed in Word 2008. Another option for Word 2008 is to click Customize Toolbars and Menus on the View menu. Click the Commands tab and select Overtype from the All Commands category. Then you can either add the OVR command to a toolbar or create a keyboard shortcut."
from a user

[ Reply to This | # ]