Submit Hint Search The Forums LinksStatsPollsHeadlinesRSS
14,000 hints and counting!


Click here to return to the 'Changes I had to make to the script.' hint
The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. This site is not responsible for what they say.
Changes I had to make to the script.
Authored by: roystonlodge on Jan 23, '09 08:11:09PM
(FYI: I'm running 10.4.)

When I tried to save the script I got a "expected end of line" error when it hit the word "tab". So I removed the "in selected tab of front window" bit.

I also removed the bit about keystoke "t" because it caused the font dialog box to open up.

I also changed it from Vi to Nano, just cuz that's the editor I like to use.


on run
	ignoring application responses
		tell application "Terminal"
			activate
			do script "nano "
		end tell
	end ignoring
end run

on open inputfile
	ignoring application responses
		tell application "Terminal"
			activate
			do script "nano " & quoted form of POSIX path of inputfile
		end tell
	end ignoring
end open


[ Reply to This | # ]