Jan 09, '06 08:18:00AM • Contributed by: robg
- Tue Jan 10, 2:15pm-3:00pm, Macworld booth:
A roundtable with other Macworld staff members, discussing our reactions to the morning's keynote.
- Wed Jan 11, 1:00pm-2:00pm, Macworld booth:
I'll be presenting a few iPhoto tips during Kelly Turner's presentation about digital photography.
- Thu Jan 12, 9:30am-10:30am, Room 134:
I'm on one of the teams in the MacBrainiac Challenge quiz show.
- Thu Jan 12, 11:00am-12:15pm, Room TBD:
Best of Mac OS X Hints, my presentation on some of my favorite tips and OS X add-ons. You'll need a conference pass to get into this one.
- Fri Jan 13, 11:00am-12:00pm, Macworld booth:
Another version of my favorite hints, this time in a shorter, free session on the tradeshow floor.